Horror story

  Everyday when I go to office I see her in that bus stop. She always preferred  cotton saree and a leather handbag on her shoulder. She must be 23 year old. Her eye wandered to get a glimpse of me,  and then when she noticed me, she look other side and hide her smile. One day, I approached hesitantly and confessed my feeling “ I love you chitra. Can I marry you ? “ and  I thought she would slap me.But, She was taken back by my sudden proposal but hesitantly replied “ I too have feeling for you. But you have to speak to my family member” and she gave me the address. She couldn't hide her smile. I was very happy thought I would spend rest of my life with her . Next day, along with my parents, i went to her home. I knocked few times , no one answered. At last an old man opened the door, my mother said “ is this chitra home ? “. He replied “ Get in “ and asked us to sit in the old furniture. The hall looked very dusty and paints were peeled off from the wall. My mother looked around the hall and made a sarcastic smile at me. she said “Do you really want to marry her?” and looked at me. I ignored her and spoken her dad “ Uncle we are in love for 6 months. I want to marry her “ and waited for his response. His eyes become widen and shouted “ No. It can't be. Chitra..chitra is my wife. She was dead in a road accident  before 40 years".




Popular posts from this blog

Reckless highway monster 👽